Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GAP pyjamas


Sizes available:

12-18m (DAD- sold, MOM- sold)
18-24m (DAD, MOM-sold)
2Y (DAD-sold, MOM)
3Y (DAD, MOM)
4Y (DAD-sold, MOM)
5Y (DAD-sold, MOM-sold)


* email me if you want further measurements

RM 30.00

4 comments on "GAP pyjamas"

rachel on July 27, 2010 at 7:27 AM said...

These little clothes are so cute, I am definitely going to have to get some for my son. I love being able to save money with Gap coupons online!

Anonymous said...

I want this...still purnisha@yahoo.com

fisya_83@yahoo.com said...

hi..
i want GAP Pyjamas for "I Love Mama" n "I Love Papa..available or not?
please answer me, thank u..:)

Anonymous said...

Hi...

I would like to buy "I love Mama" & "I love Papa" for my twins. 3Y. Do you have stockS...? Please email back to ainor@ubf.com.my. Btw, can I buy using visa or mastercard...?

Post a Comment

 

++ adorable clothes for your little one ++ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates